Sunday, October 3, 2010

SJ 03b - Scribble scribble scribble

Well it's been quite a while since the first post, considering that I am actually suppose to keep this blog update weekly... ><' Initially, I wanted to upload assignment one > architectural strokes. However, while browsing through the scanned sketches, I found out that I was short of one sketch. Great =='. So, in the mean time, i'll just upload some other sketches instead just to keep u guys entertained~ :) Here are some quick sketches I did in class while enjoying miss D's 'faster faster' and 'ini tidak adil' songs~ xD
(p/s : dislikes not allowed to use eraser while doing a quick sketch rule. )



Quick sketch one. didn't manage to complete it. And i kinda got the blocks and the shadows mixed up~ ^.^''

Quick sketch 2. Interior perspective.


Quick sketch 3. Lol...didn't finish this one either. xD Kinda like the car though~ looks silly xD

Quick sketch 4. This one looks complete.^^ but i kinda forgot that the horizon should be straight and at the same level~ tee hee xD



Okay, i guess that's all for now, feel free to comment~ I'll see u guys around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment