Thursday, May 3, 2012

Completed :)

Upon completion, components of the model were scattered around different layers. Thus, things are tidied up simply by organizing every component into their specific layer.



Also the Cad plan is removed. So here it is, the final product :)

Beams~~~~~~~~
Interior components.
The ramp.


Actually, 3D max ain't that bad~ Although I did had some struggles throughout but overall I kinda enjoyed. The process was like an emotion roller coaster ride. At times when I couldn't do what I want, I felt really really sad, down, nervous, sometimes even freak out, complaining about how un-user friendly 3D max is. But when the solution is found(much thanks to Mr.Google), the happiness instantlyyyy, seriously instantly made me forget alllll the previous frustration~ and kept me motivated~ :D

Can't wait for project 2 & 3 where more discoveries will be made. Till then~ :)





1 comment:

  1. Very comprehensive and detailed progressive working process. Glad that you enjoyed the process.

    ReplyDelete