Friday, June 8, 2012

Stage two : survived.

Presenting, my 3dmax rendering of Langen Foundation, by Tadao Ando. A master piece that captured light and shadow beautifully.









Personally, I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome, considering the fact that its my first time using 3dmax. The process was once again a roller coaster ride, tons of uphills and downhills. But guess what, I know this might sound weird but, I think I'm in love with 3d max :)

Stage 3, animation. Once again, feeling very intimidated but bring it on. Life is nothing without challenges, no? :)

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you enjoyed the learning process. The end of this module marks the beginning of another learning process.

    I can see that you are playing with the sunlight, there's always sunlight creating shadows that in turn, brings out the quality of the spaces. This is impressive as most people forgot the purpose of visualisation is to show the quality and characteristics of spaces, the relationship between spaces and site.

    I would say that the composition reflects your understanding of photography and the result is really impressive.

    Keep on going and be thrilled with the excitement of 3D visualisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe challenge yourself with night view in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Mr.Koh! Glad you actually noticed my effort in creating those shadows, lol. Will definitely give night view a try next time :)

      Delete