Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pitstop. Rest. Ready to go again.

Initially, I created this blog just for the sake of submitting my assignments, as instructed by my lecturer. However, I kinda feel bad after I abandoned it since the last blog submission. So, I decided to keep this blog alive! So starting from today, this blog will be my official blog~~ x) Of course it's not gona be like a daily routine kind of blog, nor it will be those emo emo secret diary kind of blog. I'll just continue uploading my work but regularly I'll post an update about my current life and situation just to keep u guys on track ;)

most recent photo of us, YMU~ :)


So FNBE ended and degree started. I'm feeling very anxious about it because there are freaking 160 students in my class! and that is like A LOT! In a competitive point of view, this is a new battleground with new competitors. But in a social point of view, this is a new social network where we get to meet lots of different kinds of people, and of course make more friends :)

No matter what point of view, I'll just hang on to my moto >" Stay positive no matter what and everything will turn out fine~ Whatever happens, don't lose faith and most importantly, don't lose the smile on your face :)" Yea....i'm sure this moto will give me motivation and get me through degree, just like how it got me through foundation. x)

oh right, I got 2 new babies to accompany me through ARCHITORTURE~ guys, meet gini and jamie :)





8 o'clock class tomoro, I better go to bed~ till then~ nitez all~ zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment