Monday, June 20, 2011

Lil more to go~

F-R-E-E-D-O-MMMMmmmm........................ NOT! Few more days left hang in there!!


Just finished exams and fuhh what a relief~! Burning the midnight oil doing last minute studies felt like SPM all over again and geee I kinda miss those days~ haha... Those sleepless night, those terms, those facts, and not to mention those midnight snacks just to keep me awake~! *Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan, keyakinan wujudnya Tuhan sebagai pencipta alam dan mematuhi segala suruhan-Nya berlandaskan pegangan agama masing-masing selurus dengan prinsip-prinsip Rukan Negara.* wtf can't belive I can still memorize my moral values! :D But hey, I'm just saying... I seriously wouldn't want to go through that again. xD Anyway, cheers for completing exam! :B


Till the next post readers! Will update about my final project soon~ Cz for now, it's slumber time~~ Nitez and I'm off to hyberworld~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment