Saturday, June 4, 2011

Short slack and it's back to work again.

Final Project Period. Some are stressed out, some are depressed, some broke down, many didn't sleep. Yeap, this is what architecture does to people. Howeverrrr, I'm somehow rather enjoying the busy-ness~ Call me crazy but it's true~ x)

Some calls me a workaholic. I take it as compliment! :D *I love my Rotring, random but yea*

When it comes to model making, the floor is my table. This is when my room turns into a chaotic trash field, which means more cleaning up awaits me...hell yea life is great. sigh*

No matter how busy or how awful my ahjunma look is, there'll always be camwhoring session with HOMIE (term created by vivianT that refers to housemate XD)

WHENEVER AND WHEREVER, I MEAN IT. The photo shows it all no? xD


AHEM~! credits to the always horny-ly-creative CORN~

Conclusion is, stress, sad, happy, high, crazy, insane, depressed, emo, emotion-less or whatsoever emotion it is, it wouldn't change anything. The deadline will not change no matter how badly you cried or how many sleepless nights you went through or how hard you pray. So why not change all the negative thinking to positive energy and enjoy every single bit of this? Life is short, live it to the max~ My all time favorite quote ;) Good luck and all the best to all my coursemates, NEVER SAY NEVER~ :)




Ok back to work..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment